A L I S Y A C O U T U R E
ALISYA COUTURE creates unique ladies outfits; from one-of-a-kind, exclusive, couture bridal gowns, elegant and classic evening and ball gowns to non-traditional, extravagant cocktail and cruise dresses, exquisite and demure prom and bridesmaids dresses, capes, cloaks and accessories. Strong, innovative and romantic, Alisya's designs have a refined sense of sophisticated luxury.
At our atelier every facet of a garment is treated with equal respect and attention. This attention to detail is the essence of Alisya's work. Each design is individually cut, fitted and even frequently redesigned to suit a particular style. Our clients have exclusivity on ordered designs. This has been a winning formula for ALISYA COUTURE, made possible by the strength of its design resources.
All garments and accessories are hand crafted with personally designed beads embroidery, silk flowers etc. During the construction process a lot of of sewing is done by hand, which distinguishes couture outfits from mass-produced clothing.
Alisya has years of dressmaking and designing experience. She established her business in 2004 at her home in Somerset, as a dressmaker. Every stage of long process, from creating a sketch to complete outfit, is undertaken at her studio in Yeovil, Somerset.
Some of ALISYA's designes are available for wholesale in limited editions, as couture collections. Each piece is made as an entity in its own rights and this is what makes the collection unique.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved. The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
This web-site does not obtain any personal information about individuals who access this site, except where they voluntarily use our contact form. We use information sent by our customers only for the purpose for which they provide it. We collect such information for two reasons only: firstly, to process orders and second, to provide our customers with the best possible service. We do not pass customers' personal information to any other organization and/or individuals.
BESPOKE DRESSMAKING SERVICE:
At our atelier we transform our clients' ideas into unique, live pieces to a high quality standards. Our bespoke, made-to-measure gowns fit flawlessly as a result of multiple fittings and painstaking care and precision in details. It can be done only with help of wisdom and skill of an expert, professional dressmaker and experienced seamstress.
What we do:
- sampling for fashion designers collections, as well as working with graduates on their final collections
- designing and producing an outfit from scratch
- copying garment from a photo or sketch
- copying garment from a sample, to clients measurement
- pattern cutting service.
Pattern Cutting service:
We are able to work from technical drawings, sketches, photographs or garments samples. Before committing to the final pattern, initial, or draft pattern, will be developed into a toile, made of cotton fabric in suitable for the design weight. The toile will be draped on a dress form, adjusted to required measurements. The toile will be modified, corrected as needed until we are pleased with it's design and fit, and then developed into a pattern. Patterns are manually hand-drafted on paper. Patterns can be cut with or without seam allowances. All patterns are supplemented with specification: amount of materials needed, fabric cutting layouts, notes for specific assembling and sewing technique.
We will send photo(s) of completed toile. After client's acceptance, completed patterns set and the toile will be dispatched.
For more information about our services, prices and appointments, please, contact us.
Your information has been sent successfully.
We will be in touch shortly.
As specialists in fitting and altering bridal gowns and evening outfits, we have years of experience in working with various styles, structures and fabrics , combined with wisdom and skill of expert seamstress.
Most common wedding dress alterations include hem trimming (plain or with scalloped lace appliqué on tulle etc); bodice taking in; shoulders straps shortening; attaching new straps; replacing zip closer with laced up back; adding embellishments such as beads embroidery etc; inserting bra cups or pads; removing or adding sleeves...etc.
We advise having first fitting of the bridal dress minimum 8 weeks before the wedding date. Bridesmaids alterations would usually begin 6-8 weeks before the wedding.
Cost of alterations depends on complexity of work and fabric involved, as well as time frame given. Fittings are normally charged on a basis of hourly rate of £12 p/h (£14 - for bridal dresses). Please, contact us for a quotation.
• Boho Fashion Jewellery - The Spirit of Freedom: An eclectic mix of up-to-the minute fashion & costume jewellery including handmade originals, ladies, men's & children's jewellery, handbags and fashion accessories. Unleash your bohemian side.
• Leather - eBikerLeather.com is the ultimate leather shop for buying ladies, kids & men's leather jackets along with other leather accessories such as helmets, gloves, gear bags, boots and more.
Wedding & bridesmaids dresses:
• Scarletts Closet Sample Sale Killer Couture Sample Wedding Dresses, Evening Dresses, Party Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Tuxedos and Tuxedo Accessories.
• Ribbons and Pearls Wedding Dress Agency - want a wedding dress without the wait? Fine wedding dresses for sale off the peg, and tiaras, fascinators, veils, bridesmaids dresses and other bridal wear for sale in Cookham, Berks, England, SL6 9TA.
• DressFinder.com - International directory of bridal and formal dress designers, organized by country. Hundreds of links to find the dress of your dreams!
• Black as Jet - Whitby Jet, Baltic Amber, Black Diamonds and Vintage Jewellery.
• Wedding hair accessories - come and discover Princesse d'un Jour delicate and refined collection of wedding hair accessories: bridal hair pins, wedding combs and bridal tiaras.
Wedding & party supply:
• Wedding Planner Guide - online Wedding Planner, Wedding Planner Guide, Wedding Planning Resources, How To Become a Wedding Planner, and more!
Fabrics and craft:
• The Internet Craft Fair - a cornucopia of Crafts in the UK, with details of crafters, suppliers, craft guilds, organisations and forthcoming craft events.
• Crystal beads - UK - handmade crystal jewellery store. We specialize in individually handcrafted designs fine art beaded Jewellery, and Selling Swarovski Crystal beads in retail and wholesale price.
• Women-links - fashion news, fashion style, fashion designers, haute couture, fashion accessories
• ZYRA - Interesting eccentric site with thousands of pages of useful information on a wealth of subjects, oodles of fascinating and amusing items, and an encyclopaedic set of things connected together conceptually, plus a gateway to thousands of places around the world.
• World fashion directory - fashion news and calendar of events.
plan for your wedding.
• UK Bridal Directory